RETURNS & REFUNDS
- If The Buyer is returning Products because they were damaged in transit, or because the wrong Products were delivered or because the the Product delivered was significantly different from that described by The Bali Shop, then The Buyer is entitled to a full refund of the Product price, Original Postage and Return postage. In this case, The Bali Shop will offer Refund or Credit upon receipt of the returned goods. The Buyer must return the goods by a registered / recorded signed for delivery service.
- If the Buyer is returning the Product because of other reasons, The Buyer may return any or all of the items in their original packaging for a refund within 14 days of delivery subject to the following terms.
- The Buyer must contact The Seller by phone or email with details of why they are returning the goods.
- The Buyer must wait for The Seller to respond and confirm by email before returning the goods.
- The Buyer must return the goods by a registered/recorded/signed for delivery service.
- The Seller cannot cannot credit or refund Products damaged in the process of returning.
- The Buyer cannot be liable for products lost by postage or courier services.
Please do not attempt to return goods before confirming with us in advance.
The Bali Shop Returns
Unit 2 Blackthorne Rd,