[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Terms and Conditions
- The Seller is The Bali Shop.
- The Products are those offered by The Bali Shop and include but are not limited to items detailed in the company website at https://www.thebalishop.co.uk.
- The Services are those offered by The Bali Shop and detailed at the company website at https://www.thebalishop.co.uk.
- The Buyer is the recipient of the goods noted in the order/purchase order issued by The Bali Shop.
- The Products sold by The Bali Shop shall remain the property of The Bali Shop until The Buyer has paid in full.
- The Products are all handmade and, as a result, may differ slightly from original photographs.
- The Products are checked carefully prior to shipping. In the event of an issue like damage, The Bali Shop will require a clear photograph of the damaged goods and may also require a photograph of the packaging.
- In the event of a product being out of stock, The Bali Shop will notify The Buyer before shipping and will offer alternatives or back ordering. Note that back ordered products are hand made in Bali and may require production time of up to 6 weeks in addition to shipping time of at least 4 weeks.
- The Bali Shop aims to despatch all orders, complete, in good time but cannot guarantee delivery on a particular date and will not be liable for shipments arriving after a particular date. We will, however, do our very best. The Bali Shop reserves the right to split delivery into smaller, part deliveries and provide invoices for each part delivery.
- In the event that products are missing, please notify The Bali Shop within 7 days of receipt of the order.
Prices & Payment
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Unless noted otherwise, prices do not include postage.
- Prices are net. No further VAT charge will be added.
- Prices are in Pounds Sterling (£GBP).
- Payment is to be made by PayPal or Bank Transfer or Cheque. In the event of transfers or cheques, The Seller will not ship until payment has cleared.
- If The Buyer is returning Products because they were damaged in transit, or because the wrong Products were delivered or because the the Product delivered was significantly different from that described by The Bali Shop, then The Buyer is entitled to a full refund of the Product price, Original Postage and Return postage. In this case, The Bali Shop will offer Refund or Credit upon receipt of the returned goods. The Buyer must return the goods by a registered / recorded signed for delivery service.
- If the Buyer is returning the Product because of other reasons, The Buyer may return any or all of the items in their original packaging for a refund within 14 days of delivery subject to the following terms.
- The Buyer must contact The Seller by phone or emai with details of why they are returning the goods.
- The Buyer must wait for The Seller to respond and confirm by email before returning the goods.
- The Buyer must return the goods by a registered/recorded/signed for delivery service.
- The Seller cannot cannot credit or refund Products damaged in the process of returning.
- The Buyer cannot be liable for products lost by postage or courier services.
- The Bali Shop does not sell, trade or rent any personal information to others.